Last Updated 5/24/18
The Relevancy Group, LLC respects your privacy. The Relevancy Group, LLC will never sell any personally-identifiable information obtained from a user to a third party.
The ways we collect and use data from the use of our Website and certain other interactions with our clients are listed below:
1. The Relevancy Group, LLC may collect certain information when an individual (a) registers for use of this Site, (b) purchases certain products or services from us or (c) registers for one of our events. We may also collect information from users seeking employment opportunities or when a user wishes to obtain more information about our products and services.
2. The Relevancy Group, LLC does not sell lists.
3. The Relevancy Group, LLC may disclose certain data to third parties who perform services on our behalf and have a need to access the data in connection with those services. Examples of this include but are not limited to our shopping cart and payment processing, in these instances that data is not used or owned by these third parties.
4. The Relevancy Group, LLC collects contact information of individuals downloading our free/sponsored research and/or subscribing to our syndicated research subscription service/site relevancy.ai. This information including the attendee’s name, job title, company.IP address and country of origin will be shared with the sponsor of that specific piece of research. In some cases, this registration occurs outside of The Relevancy Group, LLC’s website(s) on the sponsor’s website. For an example of the registration process for free research can be found at our RelevancyGroup.com/shop. In other cases for downloads of sponsored research that may occur on The Relevancy Group LLC's URLS, The Relevancy Group LLC will collect that information (name, company, email address, IP address, and other timestamps) and share it with the sponsor of the research paper, webinar, document or project. The Relevancy Group LLC will make every effort to make that known to the user when this occurs, and upon downloading this research the user will be presented with a "Store" confirmation where they can exercise an opt-out. Each item downloaded will show in the subject line the name of the vendor where the information is being shared. It shall be the first word in the subject line of those confirmation emails that allow the user to download the free research.
5. The Relevancy Group, LLC collects contact information of event attendees at the time of registration. An attendee’s name, job title, company and country of origin may be transferred to sponsors of the event and will be available during the event to attendees. You will be added to our marketing for future events and marketing.
6. Event attendees could be provided with badges having barcodes that may be scanned at sponsored activities or sponsor booths. Attendee contact information is transferred to any sponsor that scans the badge. You should not let anyone scan a barcode unless you want that sponsor to have your contact information.
7. We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
8. Client companies can request usage data for their employees who are granted online access to The Relevancy Group, LLC’s research, to manage access to that research via relevancy.ai.
9. The Relevancy Group, LLC regularly analyzes data pertaining to visitor trends, research consumption, and research grading to improve our research, plan site enhancements, and measure overall site effectiveness. We consider this data to be confidential information.
10. The Relevancy Group, LLC staff can place research documents into a client's secure research store on relevancy.ai. To prevent duplicate placement of research or trouble-shoot direct purchases, The Relevancy Group, LLC employees can review the contents in this area.
11. To encourage feedback and community contribution, The Relevancy Group, LLC does allow site visitors to post comments about the blog articles and content that we create. The Relevancy Group, LLC approves these comments, but once they are posted the contributors name and commentary can be viewed by any visitor to that blog.
12. You may receive periodic promotional emails and special offers from The Relevancy Group, LLC. You may unsubscribe to these emails at any time. The Relevancy Group, LLC adheres to CAN-SPAM legislation and permission marketing best practices.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience safer and easier. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Site without tellinguswho you are or revealing personal information about yourself. Once you become a User, we require you to provide various contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on the relevant forms on the Site (which vary, depending on what kind of User you are). Where possible, on these forms we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional.
You can opt-out at any time. For questions or requests to delete your information, please contact us.